Nothing. That’s what.
I guess not exactly nothing. I have heard from people in Ohio and New York who’ve been contacted by investigators, but no one in DC has been called yet. And no one in Michigan either, where I lived for five years. So I assume there’s still quite a bit of work to be done. Thank God I haven’t lived a move exciting life. Then the wait would be even longer.
I guess I should be used to waiting around. There’s a lot of that in my life these days.
- Waiting for our France trip in two weeks.
- Waiting for French to finally click in my mind.
- Waiting for our departure for Benin.
- Waiting to find out if there will be space for me in ConGen, which would set me up for a really cool sounding EFM job in Benin.
- Waiting to find out what’s going to happen with our tandem couplehood.
- Waiting for the day when my wife puts her laundry away within a week of it being washed.
I may be waiting forever on that last one.